Axios: Vaccine brawl riles House

Axios: Vaccine brawl riles House. “Uncertainty about why only 75% of the House is confirmed as vaccinated against the coronavirus is fueling a debate about when the chamber can return to its normal rules of operation. Between the lines: The other 25% of members have either refused to get the vaccine, have not reported getting it at home or are avoiding it because of medical conditions.”

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: