IrishCentral: Maps of Dublin city, dating 1695 to 1827, available online

IrishCentral: Maps of Dublin city, dating 1695 to 1827, available online. “Dublin City Libraries (DCL) has announced that its City Surveyors’ Maps Collection dating from 1695 until 1827 is now available on the Digital Repository of Ireland. Maps in the collection show the development of Dolphin’s Barn, Lazy Hill (now called Pearse Street), Essex Street, and a plan to develop buildings and stables on St. Stephen’s Green in 1758 that never came to fruition.”

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: